Polish Yearbook of International Law Volume XXXVIII 2018
• Michał Balcerzak: Uses and Underuses of the International Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Racial Discrimination at the International Court of Justice, doi 10.24425/pyoil.2019.129604, pp. 11–28;
• Marek Jan Wasiński: Endogenous and Exogenous Limits of the African Charter on Democracy, Elections and Governance, 10.24425/pyoil.2019.129605, pp. 29–58;
• Aleksandra Gliszczyńska-Grabias, Grażyna Baranowska, Anna Wojcik: Law-Secured Narratives of the Past in Poland in Light of International Human Rights Law Standards, doi 10.24425/pyoil.2019.129606, pp. 59–72;
• Sanja Djajić, Rodoljub Etinski: Summary Procedure before the Strasbourg Court under Article 28(1)b of the European Convention on Human Rights: Judicial Economy under Scrutiny, doi 10.24425/pyoil.2019.129607, pp. 73–98;
• Andrii Hachkevych: The Method of New Positivism as Elaborated by Ludwik Ehrlich, doi 10.24425/pyoil.2019.129608, pp. 99–114;
• Łukasz Kułaga: A Brave, New, International Investment Court in Context. Towards a Paradigm Shift of the ISDS, doi 10.24425/pyoil.2019.129609, pp. 115–140;
• Peng Wang, Maciej Żenkiewicz: Protection of Polish Investors under the China-Poland Bilateral Investment Treaty, doi 10.24425/pyoil.2019.129610, pp. 141–164;
• Dimitry Kochenov: Article 7 TEU: A Commentary on a Much Talked-about “Dead” Provision, doi 10.24425/pyoil.2019.129611, pp. 165–188;
• Aleksandra Kustra-Rogatka: Constitutional Courts and the Implementation of EU Directives: A Comparative Analysis, doi 10.24425/pyoil.2019.129612, pp. 189–208;
• Agnieszka Grzelak: Protection of Personal Data of Crime Victims in European Union Law – Latest Developments, doi 10.24425/pyoil.2019.129613, pp. 209–228;
• Maciej Podgorski: The Single Resolution Mechanism in Action. An Analysis of the Decision-making Practice of the Single Resolution Board, doi 10.24425/pyoil.2019.129614, pp. 229–252;
• Piotr Sitnik: The Dual/Multiple Nature of “Plain and Intelligible Language” of Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts under European Law and Its Polish Transposition, doi 10.24425/pyoil.2019.129615, pp. 253–274.
• Sylwia Majkowska-Szulc, Arkadiusz Wowerka: Cross-border Transfer of a Seat, Cross-border Conversion or the Coming into Existence of a New Company? Doubts Against the Background of the Court of Justice’s Judgment in C-106/16 Polbud Wykonawstwo Sp. z o.o., doi 10.24425/pyoil.2019.129616, pp. 275–292.
• Marcin Menkes: Andrea Gattini, Attila Tanzi, and Filippo Fontanelli (eds.), General Principles of Law and International Investment Arbitration, pp. 293–299;
• Agata Helena Winkiel-Skora: Piotr Szwedo, Cross-border Water Trade: Legal and Interdisciplinary Perspectives, pp. 300–302.